Returns & refunds (Official online store)
Refunds will be accepted as long as all goods are returned to us unopened and undamaged within 14 days from purchase, for hygiene reasons we’re not able to accept any item(s) that have been opened. Please make sure that you have had your return/refund approved by us prior to sending anything back as any unapproved returns will not be accepted. Refunds will start from the day on which we receive the goods back and have inspected them should they be approved.
Returns & refunds (Third party store)
For any returns/refunds that were purchased via a third party (online store/brick and mortar shop/stall) you must return your faulty item to them with receipt of purchase, if they have a returns policy you should be entitled to a full refund or replacement (This is down to the stores own policy not ours) The Rochford Project is not liable for any refunds/replacements that are purchased from third parties, all/any refunds/replacements are the responsibility of the store where purchased.
Please note that the buyer/client/customer must bear the cost of returning goods to us, the cost of returning goods to us should not normally exceed the cost of having them originally delivered to you if you use the same carrier. The Rochford Project is not responsible for any loss or damage upon receiving your return, you are responsible for ensuring the item(s) are packaged correctly and have full tracking to insure that the goods are delivered. Any refunds will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering
Delivery, risk & ownership
All goods purchased through our site will normally be delivered within 7 calendar days after the date of our order confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of our control) If We are unable to deliver the goods on the delivery date, the following will apply.
1. If no one is available at your delivery address to receive the goods and the goods cannot be posted through your letterbox (or left in a safe place nominated by you) The Royal Mail should leave a delivery note explaining how to rearrange delivery or where to collect the goods.
2. If you do not collect the goods or rearrange delivery within 1 month, we will contact you to ask you how you wish to proceed. If we cannot contact you or arrange redelivery or collection we will treat the contract as cancelled and recover the goods. If this happens you will be refunded the purchase price of the goods themselves, but not the cost of delivery. We may also bill you for any reasonable additional costs that we incur in recovering the goods.
In the unlikely event that we fail to deliver the goods within 14 calendar days of our order confirmation (or as otherwise agreed) if any of the following apply you may treat the contract as being at an end immediately.
1. We have refused to deliver your goods.
2. You may cancel all or part of your order provided that separating the goods in your order would not significantly reduce their value. Any sums that you have already paid for cancelled goods and their delivery will be refunded to you within 30 days. Please note that if any cancelled goods are delivered to you, you must return them to us or arrange with us for their collection. In either case you will bear the cost of returning the cancelled goods.
3. Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the goods will pass to you once we have delivered the goods to the address (including, where relevant, any alternative address) you have provided.
4. Ownership of the goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
5. Any refunds due will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the goods (unless you specifically request that we make a refund using a different method).
6. The Rochford Project is not responsible for any loss or damage once this has been handed to the carrier but will work with you to resolve any loss or damage should this occur. Faulty, damaged or incorrect goods by law, we must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information we have provided, If any goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to inform us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund (Minus shipping costs) or replacement. Your available remedies will be as follows.
Beginning on the day that you receive the goods (and ownership of them) you have a 14 calendar day right to reject the goods and to receive a full refund or replacement if they do not conform as stated above. Please note that any shipping cost to us would not be included in the refund.
If, after a replacement, the goods still do not conform (or if we cannot do so as previously described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you) you may have the right either to keep the goods at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund minus shipping costs.
Please note that you will not be eligible to claim if we informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the goods before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them) if you have purchased the goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to us and the problem has resulted from your use of the goods for that purpose, or if the problem is the result of third party products (Nicotine, Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, flavour concentrates or any other external product) misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return goods to us merely because you have changed your mind.
Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) will be issued within 30 calendar days of the day on which we agree that you are entitled to the refund.
Any and all refunds issued will not include any delivery costs paid by you when the goods were originally purchased if the item has left our premises. It is the buyers responsibility when returning any goods to cover the shipping costs and these costs are non refundable. Please ensure that prior to any returns you have had the return agreed upon prior to sending to us as we are not responsible for any goods sent to us lost in transit and/or returned goods that have not been authorised to send to us prior to return.
Refunds will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the goods.
For further information on your rights as a consumer please contact your local 'Citizens Advice Bureau' or 'Trading Standards Office'.
All flavours are subjective and no refunds will be accepted if you do not like the flavour you have purchased unless there is a defect with the product. Please notify us immediately if you have a problem with any product.
Our liability to consumers
We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our breach of these terms & conditions (or the contract) or as a result of our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and us when the contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
Nothing in these terms & conditions seeks to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Nothing in these terms & conditions seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local 'Citizens Advice Bureau' or 'Trading Standards Office'.
All flavours are created without using known flavourings that contain (or may contain) Diacetyl, Diketones, Acetoin and/or Acetyl Propionyl unless stated.
Events outside of our control (Force majeure)
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control such as postal/delivery strikes or adverse weather conditions, If any event described occurs that is likely to adversely affect our performance of any of our obligations under these terms & conditions we will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible and we will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay. To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, our affected obligations under these terms & conditions (and therefore the contract) will be suspended and any time limits that we are bound by will be extended accordingly.
We will inform you when the event outside of our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of goods as necessary. If the event outside of our control continues for more than 14 calendar days We will cancel the contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days of the date on which the contract is cancelled. If an event outside of our control occurs (and continues for more than 14 calendar days) and you wish to cancel the contract as a result, you may do so in any way you wish.